The Baby Element Clinic Wilmslow is the home of Nikki Mather IBCLC, a Cheshire based Lactation Consultant and Doula with almost 2 decades of experience supporting families through pregnancy, birth and parenting.
How can I help?
Antenatal education & Support
Learn about birth, infant feeding and infant sleep & develop a Postnatal Plan
- Discover more about the birth process & learn about feeding & caring for your baby
- Develop a family-friendly plan based on your preferences
- Dispel any myths & debrief any previous experiences
breast & bottle feeding
Optimise and troubleshoot any feeding challenges you encounter once baby arrives.
- SOS sessions for latch, pumping and challenges like blocked ducts or mastitis
- Full feeding assessment including oral function & troubleshooting
- Longer term packages available for ongoing support
Weaning & older children
Discover how to support your older baby or toddler during their development
- Sleep assessments & holistic baby-centred plans based on your family’s preferences
- Weaning onto solid food & transitioning away from milk feeds
- Challenges from birth to toddlerhood during developmental leaps
Nikki Mather is a Lactation Consultant and Doula with over 16 years supporting families in various roles. Nikki can guide you through your parenting journey and will support the choices you make, offering evidence based information and research to aid your decision making.
The Baby Element Clinic Wilmslow is where Nikki provides evidence based support for parents who are having challenges in pregnancy, birth and beyond. Nikki’s expert approach support covers birth plans and antenatal education to common issues with feeding, sleep, weaning and more.